Friday 1 January 2016

Coloured pencil decisions! ✏️✏️✏️

I have been torn between pencils of late! Polychromos, Faber Castells and Prisma Colours. 

I haven't ever used Prisma colours before, but my latest drawing of Jennifer Lawrence was drawn using them. The polar bear drawing was drawn with Faber Castell Polychromos.

It's hard! Tricky! Both ranges have spectacular amounts of colours available. They both blend beautifully and colour pigmentation is high. I do think though, that Prisma colours are slightly easier to blend and without hardly any pressure when using them the colour goes on so well. I think I slightly prefer them 🙈✏️

I definitely think that in the new year I shall buy a bigger set of Prisma colours, they're definitely worth the extra pennies spent...so looking forward to new projects in 2016 😃✏️

No comments:

Post a Comment