Sunday 24 January 2016

Cheaper artists markers - Fine Colours

Hello everyone! Happy Saturday!

So another art purchase happened this week! 

I purchased a 92 piece set of artists markers: Fine colours 😃😃😃



Everyone raves about Coptics and I do own some Coptics, but I have to admit that these are just as great! 

The colours are beautiful and vibrant and each set comes with a colourless blender. I have to say these blend perfectly!

The dry super fast and within minutes you can be ready with your pencils! 

I've been using these markers as a base layer and not only does it spread things up you have a beautiful vibrant base layer...

I would honestly choose these above Coptics..they're a fraction of the price and well worth the money!!!

This set was £94 including the postage. So about a £1 a pen..double ended too, a fine tip and a wider to tip.

You really wouldn't be disappointed with these! They're great! 😃😃😃😃

No comments:

Post a Comment